Mindless snacking is the best way to sabotage your weight reduction efforts. You may be overeating because you aren't aware of how many calories you're consuming.
Even "good" foods, may become harmful if consumed in large quantities. "Instead, use portion control to maintain tabs on the number of calories you're eating and avoid bingeing."
When you don't eat, your body goes into "survival mode and you hold on tight to the calories you do take in.
When you're hungry, "you're more prone to make bad eating choices," like stopping at a fast food restaurant since it's the fastest option for obtaining a meal.
Bear in mind that beverages, even healthy ones like fruit juice or your usual glass of wine, may add unnecessary calories to your diet.
Many don't realise their favourite drinks are heavy in calories and sugar. It's not only sugar that makes you fat—alcohol may decrease your metabolism.
A good night's sleep and healing are crucial following exercises, so don't skimp on them. Less sleep is associated with a greater likelihood of gaining weight.
LIKE SAVE SHARE....
It's also vital to remember that rest days are crucial, and that overdoing it on the exercise front may lead to a weight loss plateau and an increase in injury risk."
Exercise is essential to any weight reduction plan, but it's also important not to put too much emphasis on one aspect at the expense of the other.
You can't out-exercise a terrible diet since eating well accounts for 80% of weight reduction while physical activity accounts for the remaining 20%.